SmartX’s Q2 project development plan has been completed
- Complete the development of all the features of mainnet described in SmartX White Paper V3.
- Complete the node precomputing version, precomputing and preprocessing package and broadcast, improve the sharding fusion rate.
- The snapshot version development is completed, and the mainnet data is snapshot once a month. It doesn’t need to pull the whole network data to build a sharding node. It only needs to use the snapshot version to quickly synchronize the latest data, and then build a sharding node.
- Complete the mapping from ERC20 token to mainnet coin. The unmapped ERC20 token will become a cross chain asset.
- Completed the third phase of Faucet Mining airdrop activity.
- Complete one click deployment smart contract.
- Develop asynchronous multithreading, optimize internal block outages and application ledger height versions.
- SAT mainnet coin is listed on AEX exchange, and the withdrawal fee is 1 SAT.
- Complete the node availability query function, scan the latest 20 heights, and count the block generation rate of the latest 20 heights.
- The internal reconciliation function is completed, and the expected coin production and the actual coin production are consistent.
- PoW algorithm is modified from SHA256 to Randomx algorithm to prevent unfair mining.
- With the third party stars team completed the development of the red envelope on the smartx chain.
SmartX’s Q3 project development plan
- Anonymous communication
- Shake (social function)
- Small gift box invitation mechanism launched in succession.
- More exchanges Online
- Building new communities
- Support NFT products
- Open community SDK ecological interface
- Online DEX exchange
- Support cross chain
- Open the cooperation of value application platform
- Developing more languages for SmartX wallet
- Develop EVM virtual machine to support solidity language and open smart contract development
SmartX Community Team
July 7, 2021