With the SmartX Testnet completed and having undergone two weeks of internal testing to fix known problems, we have decided to open the test network to the public! We welcome everyone in the SmartX community to participate in this exciting new phase and look forward to getting your feedback.
Over the coming months you can expect to see more technical content covering SmartX’s features, but for now let’s kick things off by finding out how to create a wallet, log in, and transfer tokens!
Note: The Web Wallet requires the use of a desktop browser. Mobile access is not supported yet. Additionally, the SmartX mining tools require a Windows operating system (we recommend Windows 10).
How to Create a SmartX Testnet Wallet
- Visit our website at www.smartx.one. Click on “Wallet” in the top menu bar. This will take you to the SmartX Wallet webpage.
- Click on “Create A New Wallet”
- Next you will be prompted to create a password. Enter and confirm you password, then click on “Create”.
- You will be prompted to download the Keystore file to your computer after clicking the “create” wallet button. Please save the file and do not share it. This file is needed to access your wallet and must be kept secure and private.
Important: Remember your file location, you will need it while logging into your wallet.
- Click “OK” to finish the wallet creation process.
How to Access your SmartX Testnet Wallet
- Return to the wallet homepage and select “Access My Wallet”.
- The following screen will prompt you to “Select Keystore File”. This will be the Keystore file you just downloaded when creating the wallet.
- Upload your Keystore file from your computer.
- Enter your password and click on “Access My Wallet”.
- You will then be taken to your Testnet Wallet homepage. From here you can check your wallet address, balance, private key and transaction record after logging in.
- For transferring tokens, click “Send”. You will see a screen like the one below where you can enter in the address, token amount to send, and gas. Clicking “Send” again will transfer the tokens.
Wondering how to get SAT testnet tokens for you newly created account? We have prepared a very simply mining tool to help with that! All you need to do is setup your wallet address with the SmartX mining tools. Click here to check out the mining tools and read our article on how to use them.